Friday, May 1, 2009

Show and Tell Friday


Show and Tell Friday is hosted by Kelli at There is No Place Like Home.

Today for Show and Tell Friday I would like to show you the meal in a loaf dinner that I made for my family using the recipe from "Homestead Blessings- The Art of Breadmaking". Yummy!

My daughter and I started the dough recipe at 4:30 pm, left it to rise in the oven turned off after having been on low. It rose for 1 1/2 hours and then rolled it out, filled it with eggs, veggies and cheese and baked for 30 min. I sprinkled some herbs on top which made the bread crust so delicious! Ready at 7 pm to eat!


It was enjoyed by all! If you have never seen any of the Homestead Blessings series, I highly recommend it and they are now available for rent from netflix!

What are you cooking tonight?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennifer, and wow that meal in a loaf looks WONDERFUL! Wow, I've never heard of doing bread that way!! I'll have to check out that book!! :)

    ReplyDelete