Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome to The Heart of the Household

Hello!
Welcome to The Heart of the Household. I began this blog as an offshoot to my other blog "Weeping Cherries" which concerns all things Faith, Family, Food and Frugality. This blog will function solely to encourage and hopefully inspire the homemaker. Over the next few days, I will be blogging sections from some of my all time favorite homemaking books along with personal notes and antidotes. Thanks for stopping by... hope to "see" you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog- love the colours and everything about it! :)

    I just moved from 1000 sq ft home to double its size: 2018sq ft and just about tweaked my weekly cleaning list- I divide the rooms up by the days of the week but any tips on not getting overwhelmed and doing with a joyful heart would be lovely.

    As far as those clothes not quite clean or dirty enough: how about a pretty basket that can be on the floor in the closet, under the bed, under a chair or on top of a chair? I think I'll find a basket for my husband next to his dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    You have a great blog here!
    I hope you do a post on how to do the process of canning foods!

    ReplyDelete